Clean water is becoming an increasingly scarce commodity, not only in water-stressed countries such as South Africa, but also world-wide. Therefore, ProProcess considers their knowledge and experience in water treatment of great value. Their experience includes research and development; design and operation of pilot plants; studies for commercial implementation of various technologies; and developing modular and containerised solutions for remote areas.
Water treatment engineering comprises a wide and developed range of technologies and equipment. ProProcess is positioned to develop optimal process flow sheets for any application to suit the specific need. ProProcess is able to assist clients to develop a strategy that minimises effluent treatment cost and maximises water re-use.
ProProcess water treatment solutions include:
- Surface water treatment
- Coagulation, flocculation and clarification
- Sand filtration including up-flow filtration
- Activated carbon filtration
- Reverse osmosis desalination
- Ion exchange – demineralisation plants
- Softening plants
- Biological wastewater treatment
- Acid mine drainage treatment
- Adsorption effluent treatment
- Advanced oxidisation
- Chemical treatment for removal by precipitation
ProProcess has undertaken a number of effluent treatment projects that prevent pollution of water resources by process plants. ProProcess is equipped with a multidisciplinary team focussed on design, supply and fabrication of water treatment solutions for any application.